We provide advanced spinal correction utilizing “state of the art” chiropractic techniques at our Chiropractic Center. Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now exists. These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before. As a Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Grace Syn has years of training and experience in spinal adjustment.
- Starts with a Comprehensive Consultation with an in-depth Health History Analysis. This is a must to understand the cumulative effects of physical, chemical and emotional stress has had on your spine and body.
- Comprehensive Spinal Exam will be performed with: State of the art technology to measure abnormal nerve function and muscle imbalances, Range of Motion Study to measure your current mobility patterns, Standing Weight bearing Digital X-rays to measure your Global Structural distortion patterns as well as any degenerative disc and joint issues to establish your current baseline of spinal health. Objective quantification is key to measure future progress.
- Note: Corrective Chiropractic Care necessitates X-rays of your Full spine…not just where you have pain. Some chiropractic centers offer “corrective care” but do not do a complete exam or re-exams to properly measure your baseline health or your progress.
- Customized care plans tailored made to correct your neurological, muscular and structural imbalances. Precise Corrective Adjustments to balance the spine, extremities and cranium, along with active therapeutic spinal rehab exercises is a must and will be done. Individualized Life Style recommendations will be made. You will literally be balanced from head to toe each visit. Our goal for each patient is to leave in a balanced state of mind and body at each visit. Time and repetition retrains your nerves, muscles and structure and causes your body to have a new normal of OPTIMIZED FUNCTION.
- Regular re- exams with objective tests to track your progress
- At our Chiropractic Center there is a definite BEGINNING AND END to your Corrective Care. Once your spine has reached maximum correction and stabilized, it is recommended to continue onto maintenance care to maintain your healthy spine and optimum function.
- ELECTIVE MAINTENANCE CARE: Once your spine is corrected/stabilized, how long you choose to benefit from Chiropractic Care afterward is your decision.
Spinal & Postural Screenings
Posture and spinal screenings can reveal important health information and unlock the door to improved health and well-being. We provide screenings at area malls, community events, health fairs and places of employment. Contact us today to arrange a screening at your event or workplace.
We teach our patients special “blueprint” exercises to help strengthen and correct their own unique problem. These exercises can be performed in the comfort of your own home and can improve the effectiveness of your spinal correction. In addition to skeletal misalignment, muscles and connective tissues can be out of place or strained by improper alignment and use. Specific exercises and stretches can help your body stay in balance and in health.
Lifestyle Advice (Be Fit - Eat Right - Think Well)
We often find it helpful to “coach” our patients on certain activities they should avoid or do differently to avoid aggravating their particular health challenge. Our goal is to help every patient achieve a fulfilling and happy lifestyle full of the activities they enjoy most. We recognize that each our patient is a whole person, and help them reach true health and wellness is a collaborate effort between our professionals and our patients.
- Nutritional Counseling
- Stress Management
- Customized Weight Loss programs
- Holistic Anti-Aging
We provide specific recommendations on nutritional supplements and healthy food choices to enhance our patient´s return to optimal health. Do you know which supplements and vitamins are good for you? Do you know how these supplements and vitamins interact with one another? Dr. Grace Syn can provide a structured nutritional program based on your individual needs.
Massage therapy offers a natural conservative treatment approach that relieves musculoskeletal pain for many patients. Our Chiropractic Center provides specific massage and muscular therapy that is tailored to meet the patient’s condition and injury. The benefits of massage therapy may include increasing blood circulation, reducing swelling, relaxing muscles, relieving muscle pain and spasms, and aid in recovery and range of motion.
There are many benefits to therapeutic massage therapy…Improved circulation, stress relief, improved flexibility, reduction of scar tissue, improved range of motion to name a few. Massage therapy is complimentary to chiropractic care to prepare your muscles for a great adjustment. We offer the following:
- Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage
- Effleurage Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Cross Fiber Massage
- Sports Massage
Functional Health Assessments with Effective Natural Solutions
- Diabetes Remission Program
- Thyroid Remission Program
- Auto-Immune Remission Program
- Restorative Sleep Programs
- Gut Health Programs (Healing Leaky Gut, Removing Parasites/Bad Bacteria)
- Detoxifcation Programs (Whole body, Kidney, Liver, & Gut)
- Functional Hormone Re-balancing Program
- Inflammatory Disease Treatments
Holistic Aesthetic Services
Laser Light Lipolysis
This soft-laser treatment targets top layers and pockets of stubborn fat, non-invasively emulsifies and then collapses the fat cell. Harnesses the energy of low level laser & light therapy to shrink fat cell deposits in targeted areas of the body. The process is visually similar to turning grapes into raisins. The majority of people see results after the first session.
Radio Frequency (RF) Skin Tightening
Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Technology offers a natural looking skin tightening and collagen building solution for face and body. During the treatment, the RF waves penetrate the skin to tighten it from the inside out, as they stimulate collagen fibroblast production, which will then trigger the production of fresh collagen fibers which result in tighter, more supple skin which will look noticeably younger. RF treatments can be used on the face and body. Many of our clients call it the “non-surgical face & body lift”.
Ultrasound Cavitation can be considered as an alternative to surgical Liposuction. Both treatments are designed to reduce and remove fatty tissue; however Liposuction is INVASIVE while Ultrasonic Cavitation (UC) is NON-invasive. UC works by breaking down the stubborn fat cell membrane with a focused ultrasound beam directed towards a specific area of fat layer or fat pocket. The broken down, emulsified fat cells are then disposed of through the liver, lymphatic, and urinary systems. Since the effect of the sound-wave is focused to a specific depth of adipose tissue, the overlaying skin, and organs are left unaffected. Ultrasound Cavitation can painlessly and non-invasively”melt” & remove fat cell deposits using a proven sound wave technology.Reduce cellulite while you reshape, smooth out and contour your body to your ideal shape. The treatments themselves feel like a warm massage on the area being worked on.
Whole Body Vibration Therapy
Whole body vibration (WBV) may refer to vibration training, also known as vibration therapy, biomechanical stimulation (BMS), and biomechanical oscillation (BMO), a training method used by standing on a WBV machine for approximately 10 minutes, employing low amplitude, low frequency mechanical stimulation to exercise musculoskeletal structures for the improvement of muscle strength, power, flexibility, and cellular metabolism. Vibration training has been advocated as a therapeutic method in the treatment of osteoporosis, sarcopenia, and metabolic syndrome, and weight loss and is used in the fitness industry, physical therapy, chiropractic rehabilitation, professional sports, and beauty and wellness applications.
Whole Body Vibration therapy is also used in conjunction with our Ultrasound Cavitation and Laser Light Lipolysis treatments to enhance cellular metabolism, detoxification and lymphatic drainage of fat loss.